Dealing with Business Partners Disputes
Business partner disputes occur every day. While most business disputes can be resolved through simple communication, others require intervention by an objective third party. If you are unable to resolve your dispute with your business partner and the dispute is putting the long term success of your business in jeopardy, it may be time to seek professional assistance. At Tailored Legal, we succeed in resolving business partner disputes, both informally and through the use of legal action. We can help you resolve your business partner dispute by:
- Negotiating with your business partner;
- Dissolving your corporation or LLC voluntarily or by petitioning the court;
- Purchasing your business partner’s interest in a buy-out arrangement;
- Selling your interest to your business partner;
- Forcing your business partner to take action through initiation of a lawsuit or arbitration.
Don’t let a dispute with your business partner restrict the growth of your business. Contact an experienced business attorney at Tailored Legal today for your initial consultation and put an end to your dispute with your business partner.